How to Use Kaloud’s Krysalis Eltheria Hookah
Kaloud's Krysalis Eltheria hookahs offer the best smoking experience. They combine high quality materials, jaw-dropping aesthetics and state-of-the-art technology to create tastier, smoother, cleaner clouds from each shisha puff.
How to Assemble the Krysalis Eltheria Hookah
Kaloud has created a new standard for hookahs with its Krysalis Eltheria, but, in order to enjoy it most, proper assembly is a necessity. Here’s how to get the best experience out of the Eltheria hookah and give it the love it deserves:
- We recommend heating up your hookah charcoal as you’re assembling your Eltheria.
- Remove the outer glass vessel of the Eltheria.
- If you’re using the Selestia LED, turn it on and place it in the inner vessel.
- Fill the inner vessel with water until it reaches the thread of the diffuser.
- Place the outer vessel on top of the collar and ensure a proper seal.
- Pack the Samsaris hookah bowl with tobacco so that it’s just above the center spire of the bowl.
- Put the bowl into the outer vessel.
- Plug in the purge valve and the hose.
- Place your Lotus heat management device on top of your bowl and insert your heated charcoal.
- Wait 5-10 minutes before enjoying the best shisha clouds on the planet!
How to Disassemble the Krysalis Eltheria Hookah
While not nearly as exciting as building your Eltheria, proper disassembly and storage is recommended for the long-term health of your new, favorite hookah. After a smokey session, here’s how to disassemble the Eltheria:
- Make sure the Eltheria is cool to the touch.
- Remove the Lotus heat management device and Samsaris hookah bowl.
- Discard the hookah charcoal as well as the used tobacco.
- Take out the outer vessel and dump out the water.
- Detach your purge valve and hose.
How to Clean the Krysalis Eltheria Hookah
Before you store your Eltheria and begin dreaming about bringing it out again, we highly recommend you clean your hookah after each use. A proper cleaning will, without a doubt, provide for continued exceptional hookah experiences.
- After use, wipe out any leftover tobacco from your bowl.
- Rinse every other part.
- Once a month, give your hookah a more robust cleaning.
- Clean all parts with dish soap and a soft sponge.
- Hand dry the vessels to prevent water spots. Never place the Eltheria in the dishwasher.
- Replace your Ayara Activated Carbon Filters (Included with purchase) every 30-60 sessions.
- Unscrew the diffuser and take out the used carbon filter.
- Insert a fresh filter.
- Rinse the downstem with cold water for 30 seconds.
How to Adjust Your Krysalis Eltheria Hookah
Though it’s rare, you may need to adjust your umbrella valve.
If you’re getting no smoke, adjust your umbrella valve in the purge valve. To do this, just remove the part and adjust the umbrella valve until it’s seated properly.
If you’re unable to suck any air through the hose, adjust the umbrella valve in the downstem. Simply remove the downstem and adjust any uneven edges of the umbrella valve.
Kaloud is dedicated to its products and its customers and we sincerely hope that you find as much enjoyment in our Krysalis Eltheria as we do. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on social media. And if you fall in love with our hookah, tag us when you share your experience with #Kaloud.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.