We lovingly present Kaloud’s newest product, the Kaloud Samsaris Lapis®, our evolutionary contribution to Hookahs worldwide. This bowl is a Silicone Extremely High-Grade Ceramic Hybrid Hookah Bowl, (Patented in the USA, China, European Union, and Hong Kong).
Not Yet Mentioned in
We can comfortably say this may be the greatest bowl ever!!!
Features & Benefits:
- It's super durable and easy to clean!
- As always, it fits perfectly with the Kaloud Lotus I and the Kaloud Lotus I+ so it’s secure and difficult to knock off.
- The silicone and the Kaloud Lotus® never touch, which means even more flavor and even better heat flow.
- Individual flavor chambers allow for unique heating and perfect Shisha measurement every time.
- Central Air Channel allows for more juice (flavor) to stay in the flavor chamber and, more importantly, your puffs.
- It’s made from FDA approved non-toxic silicone so it’s safe to use, it won’t break if dropped, and can be handled during your session.
- The bowl is made of extremely high-grade Ceramic.
- Super easy to pack and easy to clean.
- Much cleaner, more flavorful puffs.
- No grommet necessary with most Hookah Stems.
- You will never experience your sessions in the same way, ever.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE THE CERAMIC CORE IN ORDER TO CLEAN THE BOWL.
NEVER PLACE CHARCOAL DIRECTLY ON THE SILICONE HOUSING OF ANY OF YOUR KALOUD SAMSARIS BOWLS.
LOTUS I+ SOLD SEPARATELY.
THIS BOWL WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE KALOUD KRYSALIS FAMILY OF PRODUCTS. IF YOU NEED A BOWL TO WORK WITH A DIFFERENT SYSTEM, PLEASE GO HERE
All Kaloud Samsaris Bowls come with a 14 day 100% money back guarantee.
When Kaloud comes up with something new they do it right, this isn’t some cheap ceramic you find at the local smoke shop, it’s an excellent high grade ceramic bowl, I always prefer using glass as my go-to bowl especially with my Eltheria but the Lapis ceramic bowl from Kaloud is phenomenal, it took a few tweaks and tries to get the right amount of heat since it takes longer to heat up compared to glass but once you find the right amount it works flawlessly. With the Lotus 1+ I use 3 cubes, let it sit with the lid on for 10 minutes before taking the first puff, then I open the vents for a few minutes before I completely take off the lid to give it airflow and it works very well. With the Lotus 2 stainless steel version I preheat the Lotus 2 for about 5 min, then put it on with 2 large cubes, let it sit for approximately 5-6 min and it’s ready to go. I smoke for about 10 min with the vents closed before I open them to give it extra air flow. The heat distribution is excellent with the high grade ceramic, it doesn’t get extremely hot which makes it easy to manage the heat throughout the session, it’s an excellent bowl and I highly recommend it.