The Kaloud® Aeolis® Auris® Hookah Hose has a Black and Gold weave with an Black Walnut Wood Handle and Gold Colored Stainless Steel Metal Parts
Not Yet Mentioned in
We thought a lot about what would make a hookah hose great and here's our answer:
The name "Aeolis®" comes from a fusion of the name of the King and Keeper of Wind (Aeolus) combined with the name of the Titan Goddess of the Dawn (Eos), and so it means Dawn Wind... that clean crisp wind that heralds a new day and all the possibilities it holds available.
- Platinum Cured Silicone - The hose is antibacterial so those nasty little microbes won't find an easy home here
- Easy to Pass - No more fumbling around, the handle rotates and so you can pass with ease
- Durability - The Aeolis hose is made using high grade stainless steel and solid wood, so treat her well and she'll last a very long time, but as always, we stand behind our products, and are here if there are issues with your purchase
- Beauty - We believe beauty is fundamental to an excellent experience and so these hoses will be among the most beautiful available
- Unrestricted - The inner diameter is among the widest in the market and so pull in those sweet sweet clouds to your heart's content
- We Got You - A tip and adapter come standard with every hose so you can use it with almost any Hookah on the market
We hope you enjoy the Kaloud® Aeolis® Hose as much as we enjoyed creating it!
The Kaloud® Aeolis® Hose is patent pending.
*Please note, due to the necessity to maintain high standards of hygiene, all sales on any Aeolis Hoses or Aeolis Hose Tips are final. Your warranty would still apply, but we must respectfully decline any returns. Thank you!
Just a fair warning to all. As with most silicone hoses there is an initial harsh taste you will get with the hose when you smoke, but it will clear as you clean it thoroughly and use the hose over time. The adapter they provide does fit most hookahs. The hose feels very high quality in your hand. There’s a nice weight to the hose, but it doesn’t wear you out and the rotating function they implemented makes it very easy to handle. I do not think I can come up with any complaints for this hose even if I wanted to.
It comes in gorgeous packaging with everything perfectly organizes in high quality foam. The stainless steel has a nice matte finish to it with an interchangeable stainless steel tips that Kaloud sells in different color combinations that just click in so smoothly so you can share the hose with friends and at the same time won’t have to downgrade the experience with cheap plastic tips. The handle is beautiful wood and it feels ultra premium to hold, and best of all it rotates so the hose won’t kink when passing it. The silicone is platinum cured to keep out bacteria and it has a nice, high quality mesh cover protecting it. It has a nice width to it so the smoke feels unrestricted and smooth. The end clicks in to the Kaloud Eltheria like butter and it also has an adapter to use on different hookahs as well. The Aeolis is very impressive, and no doubt the nicest hose I’ve ever seen or held and it just adds to the premium experience you get with all things Kaloud!
giant diameter. Attachments for full compatibility. Significant draw. Highest quality materials. Subtracted one star simply because of cost and the overall weight of the hose. Do not use with unstable hookah designs. This hose is hefty but if you want the best.