- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Kaloud collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, shipping address, etc.)
- That's it... your data is yours and we will respect that.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kaloud with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Kaloud collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Kaloud processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kaloud follows generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored. We use encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have purchased from us, and we may retain that information for legal or business purposes after termination of the services. These post-services retention periods are either mandated by law or contract and are necessary for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal and contractual rights or needed to maintain accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com
Kaloud will keep your data until you ask us to delete it. If you ask us to delete your data, we will delete your data within 10 business days from all our databases.
Kaloud would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kaloud from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Kaloud would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kaloud for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kaloud correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kaloud erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kaloud restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kaloud’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kaloud transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kaloud uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Kaloud uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 8391 Beverly Blvd. No. 441, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
We do not target our services to persons under the age of 21. If you know of, or have reason to believe, anyone under the age of 21 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, responsible for the territory in which we maintain a subsidiary office in Germany.
Our lead supervisory authority is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA)
Promenade 18 91522 Ansbach
Mailing Address Postfach 1349 91504 Ansbach Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 981 180093-0
Fax: +49 (0) 981 180093-800
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.